SBM Management Services East Hanover, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
SBM Management is searching for a dynamic Account Director to plan, develop, and implement customer strategies for the retention of existing business and growth within a specific customer. The Account Director will be performing the following duties or through subordinate supervisors. Account Directors will also focus on developing and implementing strategies for the retention of existing business by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
- Deliver value to SBM customers in an impactful way to promote advocacy and align with SBM’s established growth plan.
- Provide leadership and direction to support existing program retention and organic growth to meet individual account and corporate growth goals.
- Ensure all sites within the portfolio maintain compliance with contractual agreements, SBM’s internal performance management system (4Insite), standardized processes, corporate departments, and company initiatives.
- Adhere to all required customer and internal reporting requirements, including but not limited to: internal growth and status updates, customer-facing business reviews, and monthly portfolio updates.
- Travel is required to assess site performance levels and the health of the relationship.
- Seek service enhancements to streamline operations, deliver efficiencies, and improve the customer experience.
- Proactively assess customer and industry trends to identify opportunities to innovate and introduce next-level solutions across customer portfolio.
- Understand and effectively communicate the vision, mission, and value propositions of SBM and all corporate departments.
- Work interdepartmentally to support operational excellence and growth opportunities.
- Manage leadership succession planning through regular evaluation of site and portfolio leadership competency to ensure continuous and scalable growth.
- Conduct management meetings in order to reinforce ownership, connection, and incentivization through all employee levels.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training in facility management is preferred
- Customer relationship management experience is required
- 2-4 years of supervisory or management experience is required
- Proficiency or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Facilities/Janitorial experience would be a bonus, but not necessary for the right person
- A person should have presentation skills, critical thinking, problem-solving, and the ability to form and maintain business relationships, computer proficient
- GMP experience is preferred as this is the customer’s principal focus.
SBM Management Services
AddressEast Hanover, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at SBM Management Services