SBLM New York is looking for a highly motivated Architectural Renderer
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Potential candidates will be tasked with producing 3d Visualization presentations for active design projects and marketing efforts. He/she will collaborate with the architectural design team and marketing leaders and graphic designers to develop effective presentation solutions, storyboard, and produce final imagery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Graphic Design/Visual Arts with an Emphasis on Architectural Rendering
- Expert Level Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Modeling and Rendering Software (Preferred: Rhino, SketchUp, Revit, 3D Studio Max, VRay, Maxwell, or Artlantis)
- Intermediate Level Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Ability to understand plans and documents to relevant to create architectural renderings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion to make each assignment better than the last.
- An appreciation for managing digital resources, maintaining an economy of means, and authoring work that is clear and easy to collaborate on.
- In interest to cross-over your skillset of visual arts into design roles, and aesthetic decisions on architectural and graphic projects.
Please email a resume, cover letter and portfolio with “Architectural Renderer” in the subject line. All attachments should be in PDF file format, with a combined size of less than 10 MB. Links to portfolio and work samples in lieu of attachments are welcomed.
. Compensation and Benefits:
· We offer an excellent benefit package
· Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, 401k Retirement plan, Flexible Spending Plan which includes transportation, parking, and more.
· Salary commensurate with level of experience
· Our company culture features professional learning and growth opportunities, rewarding project types to participate in and free ongoing professional educational program
· Creative and innovative work environment
SBLM Architects, PC
Why Work Here?SBLM Architects is a nationally recognized firm dedicated to realizing our clients’ goals through results-oriented architecture. The New York City headquarters and branch offices in Long Island, Miami, and Dallas offer a wide range of services through five Design Studios: Mixed-use & Residential, Education, Retail & Commercial, Healthcare & Wellness, and Civic
Great learning experience, innovative and creative work environment
New York, NY