SBE Restaurant Group Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Welcome to sbe! A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands. C3 by sbe is a cutting edge food and beverage platform consisting of an array of limited service culinary brands. C3 is focused on disrupting the food & beverage industry by capitalizing on rapidly evolving customer preferences such as food halls, ghost kitchens and mobile delivery.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife and retail, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Summary: Brand Marketing Manager
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing the day-to-day marketing responsibilities for all C3 & DRG restaurant and nightlife brands. Tasks may include but are not limited to daily oversight with the social media agency, coordination with the PR team, development of marketing initiatives to drive audiences to the brands, managing influencer marketing activities, assisting with the dissemination of email marketing campaigns, photo and video shoots, event marketing and onsite support, advertising needs, and other support activities for the marketing department.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Work with VP of Marketing to craft marketing plans and strategies and execute tactics for all restaurant and nightlife brands and locations
- Coordination and calendar review of the Social Media Agency’s daily posts, providing direction under the strategy set forth by the VP of Marketing. Curate custom content and manage contests as needed.
- Assist with onsite photo and video shoots as needed.
- Create unique marketing programs to build brand awareness and increase traffic.
- Attend brand events as needed to provide marketing support.
- Assist in the execution of PR-driven initiatives.
- Lead influencer relationships & develop influencer marketing activities.
- Coordinate the creation and dissemination of weekly/monthly email marketing campaigns with the design and CRM teams.
- Provide reporting on key email, social and online advertising metrics to help the VP of Marketing set strategies.
- Distribute event and promotional content to internal nightlife and restaurant team members.
- Manage relationships daily with marketing and leasing partners and vendors.
- Overseeing all venue affiliate and online listings to check for accuracy and to update with new information as needed.
- Traffic content to weekly advertising partners for banner ad and email campaigns.
- Maintain weekly marketing event and promotional calendars to help craft upcoming initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Multi-tasker and self-motivated. Able to complete detailed tasks on their own with essential direction being provided by upper management.
- Must possess and exhibit organizational and time management skills.
- Function as an ambassador of the company and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 4-5 years marketing experience in a similar job or industry
- Additional ability to work events at night during the week or weekends as needed
- Must have knowledge of computers and document management software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, social media tools, and Google Adwords and Analytics.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the General Manager based upon the particular requirements of sbe.
- Attend mandatory meetings including divisional meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Participate in community events and ensure corporate social responsibility goals of sbe are met.
- Utilize traditional software programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Toast, ADP, and any departmental specific systems used.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ensure confidential documents are kept in a secured area.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Ownership or Corporate Offices.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
- Ensure that all staff follows and are in compliance with sbe’s policies and procedures.
- Promote sbe’s culture through understanding, supporting and participating in company initiatives.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
Must be able to provide documentation that shows you are authorized to work in the United States. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
Must have the ability to speak, read, write, and interpret business documents in the English language.
- The physical demands for this position are standing, walking, bending, lifting, and moving on an ongoing basis during working hours in a fast paced environment.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
Please note this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature, level and expectation of the work to be performed. It is not designed to cover a complete list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or activities associated with this position, as they may change at any time, with or without notice.
Founded and led by legendary hotelier and restaurateur Sam Nazarian – best known as the founder and CEO of sbe Lifestyle Hospitality – the company is capitalizing on the rapidly evolving customer preferences for differentiated F&B experiences. The company boasts an award-winning roster of culinary talent and chef partners including Chef Dani Garcia, Chef Masaharu Morimoto, and Chef Dario Cecchini. A hybrid digital kitchen and food hall platform, C3 is on track to grow to 300+ kitchens and 14 brands by December 2021. C3’s current brands include: Umami Burger, Sam’s Crispy Chicken, Krispy Rice, Plant Nation, and Ella Mia, with several limited and full-service concepts created by C3’s chef partners launching in early 2021
SBE Restaurant Group
BusinessView all jobs at SBE Restaurant Group