A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe. Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife, retail and gaming, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer
Responsible for the accurate input of different market segments into the property management systems of various sbe hotels, spas, restaurants and spas
Duties & Functions:
- Work during the overnight independently.
- Make, confirm and cancel nightlife, dining and spa reservations.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Be knowledgeable of current rates, marketing specials, hotel operations and other information necessary to answer guest inquiries.
- Know each property, nightlife, dining and spa venue thoroughly and in detail
- Have a complete knowledge of booking and selling tables.
- Handle all inbound calls, traffic questions and secure all required information from the guest when making a reservation.
- Obtain accurate guests’ information.
- Listen to the guests’ needs.
- Sell the inventory of the hotel at the highest possible rate.
- Correctness of inventory.
- Accuracy of reservations’ information.
- Correctly selling rates by market segment.
- Send information via fax and/or mail to the clients.
- Cross sell services and amenities.
- Post advanced deposits to transient reservations.
- Administrate office such as filing and faxing.
- Perform other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work with numbers.
- Computer skills.
- Previous experience in hotel.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
- Must be able to work seated at least 8 hours.
- Must be able to speak and hear clearly to communicate with potential guests by phone.
- Must be able to pull and lift packages at least 20 pounds of force.
- Must be able to move inside the office to make copies and send faxes.
- Must be able to reach and handle the computer, keys, paper and items on the top of the desk.
- Must have depth perception and balance, for overall performance and be able to work with computers.
Assimilate into sbe’s culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all sbe elements. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by sbe from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process