Lead Property Manager
SBD Housing Solutions Blue Springs, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Associate Project Manager
SBD Housing Solutions is the Midwest’s largest full-service, turnkey real estate investment firm and parent company to Best Offer KC and Mistake Free Real Estate. We work with real estate investors from all over the world, building wealth through positive cash flow real estate holdings. Our team has flipped over 1,500 homes in the KC metro since our inception in 2002 and has recently expanded to multiple cities across the Midwest.
Why do it all? Purchasing and remodeling homes directly save time and costs while ensuring our –ridiculously high– expectations are always met. Once our homes are move-in-ready our property management team takes over to alleviate the burden of overseeing tenants, allowing our Mistake Free Real Estate investors to sit back and relax. Starting with core values of Professionalism, Quality, Accountability, and Communication, the team has become America's leading provider of turnkey real estate.
We are in search of an extremely intelligent, professionally courteous go-getter to work in our Blue Springs, MO office. This new full-time hire will report to and assist the Property Manager in our growing real estate investment firm.
In this role, you will have day-to-day oversight in all aspects of the real estate operation, working with the established real estate investment firm as they buy, rehab, and rent out property in the greater KC metro area. The perfect person for this job would be someone that is confident, polite, intelligent, and can work independently without constant supervision. Property Management can be a high-stress environment if you let it get out of control…..so systems, policies, and procedural integration are essential to a successful operation.
This is NOT an entry-level position, so prior experience in property management is needed to hit the ground running. On-the-job training will be provided by the management team, however, once proficient, the employee will be given plenty of autonomy to perform their daily tasks.
Currently needed, is someone who is intelligent, computer savvy, exhibits a keen proficiency with “RENT MANAGER”- Rental Management Software, can communicate well over email and phone and is not afraid to give clear direction within a strong team environment!
Attitude is everything, and a candidate with a strong passion for real estate will be sought after. This position is nothing like corporate America, so highly ambitious corporate yuppies need not apply. Working in this fun, energetic, and fast-paced real estate office, you will be surrounded by very focused workers with positive energy and can-do attitudes. Smile and bring your A-game!
$60,000 - $70,000Responsibilities:
- Operational Control- implementing policies and procedures to maximize efficiency
- Tenant Relations- working with existing as well as new tenants
- Investor Relations- Liaise with, report to, and manage a core group of investor clients, reporting and forecasting for owner’s rental home investments
- Analytical Forecasting- preparing annual budgets and forecasts for the operation.
- Business Development- growing the pool of properties by marketing our services in the KC community
- Prior experience with property management software is critical
- Prior property management experience is a must (single-family homes preferred)
- Must be well versed in Fair Housing laws and guidelines
- Demonstrates strong initiative, keen responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Holding a real estate license in Missouri is preferred
- Excellent command of English grammar and business email writing, also possess proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively interact with clients
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities, and to be dedicated to the completion of required tasks
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and maintain a high level of quality and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests and work without specific instruction Independent decision-making is a fundamental part of the job and occurs regularly
- Quickbooks accounting background preferred
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week
Our Core Values:
Professionalism – We are Ideal Team Players (humble, hungry, and smart)
committed to our customer’s and partner’s needs.
Quality – We are resolute in our commitment to delivering high-quality, sustainable,
and desirable products and services.
Accountability – We are dedicated and hardworking people who desire to be held
accountable to high standards and performance measurements.
Communication – We believe being unclear is being unkind. Respectful and transparent communication is what our customers deserve.
SBD Housing Solutions
AddressBlue Springs, MO
Real EstateView all jobs at SBD Housing Solutions