- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established Norristown law firm seeks to add experienced, full-time legal assistant to our Matrimonial Practice, headed by firm’s founding partner.
Responsibilities will include:
· Transcribe dictated correspondence and proofread legal documents
· Type general correspondence, memoranda, and complex legal documents
· Maintain attorney(s’) appointment calendar, coordinating court hearings, depositions, meetings, and appointments
· Keep multiple agendas and provide timely reminders to stay ahead of all court filing deadlines
· Organize, file, copy, and fax legal documents in a timely manner
· Open, prioritize, and distribute incoming mail
· Answer phone calls, takes note/ messages and redirect calls when appropriate
· Process third party and vendor invoices
· Experience within the practice of Family Law
· Personal Injury experience a plus
· Prefer 3+ years’ experience as a paralegal or legal assistant
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Superior organizational and written and oral communication skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of all client information, according to firm policies
· Ability to interact professionally with clients, attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, all other staff, as well as representatives outside the firm
including court personnel
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan - 401(k)
- Paid time off
Get fresh Matrimonial Attorney jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.