South Bend Chocolate Company is looking for Dynamic Traveling Sales People that are willing to travel to do outside events and shows.
The ideal candidates will be motivated, outgoing and willing to work extended show hours.
There is both hourly and salary positions available to the right candidate. Hours will be discussed at time of interview.
- Promote and sample our products in a professional manner
- Politely and accurately take orders and maintain a sales log
- Must have retail or sales experience.
- Must have high school education.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be clean, neat and professional.
- Must be able to drive to show locations.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Ability to be on the road for several days at a time
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About SB CHOCOLATE SB CLINIC: In 1991, Mark Tarner founded the South Bend Chocolate Company and operated it as a second business. In August of 1994, the South Bend Chocolate Company incorporated with Mr. and Mrs. Tarner as majority shareholders.We now have 11 company-owned stores in Northern Indiana and 4 franchise locations throughout Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. The factory is located at 3300 W. Sample Street in South Bend, Indiana and occupies 60,000 square feet.The company got its start making chocolates under a license from the University of Notre Dame. It's first three products were the Domer, the Rockne and Nuts for ND.New confections roll out of the factory everyday. Twenty five years after our founding, we produce over 500 different chocolates and sweets. These products are available in stores nationwide and through our company owned stores.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.