Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. The Infusion Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The infusion nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The Infusion Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”. Come work as many or as few hours as you want in the Little Rock, AR area with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available.
· Weekly pay with direct deposit
· GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
· Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
· Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
· Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
· International opportunities with over 300 locations in US and Canada
· Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
· Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
· Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
· Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
· Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs
· Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
· Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
· Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
· Reliable car/auto insurance
· Clean background and criminal record
· Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
· Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
***Experienced preferred: Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients CVAD experience & knowledge Advanced Nursing Certifications (CRNI, OCN preferred)***
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.