Why Bozeman, Montana?
Bozeman has a booming economy supported in part by its thriving technology hub! In fact, one in every 10 new Montana businesses comes from the Bozeman area. Bozeman is a virtual playground all year around for outdoors enthusiasts, with skiing just 20 minutes away, snowmobiling, hundreds of acres of hunting, backpacking, rafting, SUP, climbing, mountain biking and hiking within minutes from town. Bozeman’s high quality of living attracts and retains excellent employees and young families who enjoy our area's unique recreational opportunities, nationally-recognized school system and cultural amenities that exceed cities twice our size. There’s simply no better place to live, work, and play!
Why SAV Digital Environments?
Are you looking to advance your career at an exciting, innovative company in a position with enormous growth potential? If yes, we have an opportunity for you! SAV Digital Environments sells, designs, installs and services cutting-edge home automation, audio-visual and security systems for luxury residential and commercial spaces in the Gallatin Valley. SAV has been in business for 15 years, is wildly successful and is among the largest AV integrators in the country. We are now looking to hire a full-time experienced Technology Sales Designer.
The Technology Sales Designer not only originates sales, but also partners with other salespersons to design proposals for residential and commercial automation projects that may include AV, home theater, climate control, lighting, motorized shades/blinds, network and/or voice AI. The Technology Sales Designer serves as a liaison between the Sales and Design departments and between the Sales and Production departments to ensure that projects are designed and built to client specifications.
Check out our career pages:
- Attend sales calls and meetings with clients, architects, designers and builders
- Document through notes, pictures, marked-up plans, etc. the expectations of the client
- Develop clearly defined scopes of work per client specifications
- Timely communicate with clients and both external and internal partners
- Liaise with Design Team
- Work with Design Team to create project deliverables, including accurate estimates
- Submit RFPs and RFIs in a timely manner to the Design Team
- Incorporate Design Team into client/project meetings as needed
- Keep Design Team abreast of due date changes and system changes
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Maintain CRM data, including bids submitted, contracts closed, project status, and relevant dates
- Verify data for sales projections
- Coordinate with Production Team
- Ensure that documents for approved projects are fully prepared and shared with Production Team
- Attend project kick-off meetings and relay project overview to Production in a team environment
- Serve as the point of contact for Production for questions regarding scopes of work
- Attend site meetings as needed
- Create and adjust sales goals and due dates as necessary (yearly, monthly, and weekly)
- 3+ years of experience with audio-visual and residential electronics systems sales and design
- 1+ years in audio-visual field work/technician role
- Knowledge of the construction and design/build industry, including contract structures (time and materials, fixed fee, cost plus, etc.), trade coordination and project management
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to be well organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated to meet deadlines and self-manage
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Employer paid health insurance and life insurance
- Dental, vision, and family health insurance available
- $75/quarter Wellness Stipend
- Paid time off
- 401k with 3.5% employer match after 6 months
- Relocation stipend may be available for the right candidate