- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a problem solver with great attention to detail, the ability to think analytically, and the ability to lead project initiatives from beginning to end. This particular role will be a hybrid role with primary functions of resource planning, organizational work, and high-level human resource management in addition to a secondary function of communicating with Management and Finance. Agency Operations Managers are responsible for monitoring and improving overall agency efficiency.
SASSO promotes an environment where our all our employees are continually learning and staying up to date on the latest marketing trends and techniques to provide the best work for our clients. This position will work closely with agency leadership, all department heads, employees, and vendors. This position will be counted on to assist in continually adding value to our current processes and procedures.
· Competitive salary
· Paid Holidays
· Paid vacation
· Sick leave
· Flexible schedule
· Remote work opportunities
· Continuing education
· Team building events
· Annual retreat
· Flexible lunch schedule
· Casual dress code
· Room for growth within the agency services
· Amazing work environment
· Healthcare Benefits including Dental & Vision
- 3-5 years of experience and background in advertising, marketing, and communications is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Business Administration, or Marketing preferred
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to working in a team-based environment
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills and ability to plan at a senior level
- A proactive attitude as well as a willingness to learn and take initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail, drive, and flexibility
- Resilient and solutions-oriented when presented with challenges
- Ability to travel, if/when necessary, as needed
- Ability to communicate confidently and knowledgeably on a variety of subjects
- Ability to plan, participate, and attend events, production shoots, meetings, and any other necessary agency functions
- Utilizes tools such as Cision, Workamajig (CRM), Harvest, Dropbox, Google Docs, Slack, Keynote, and others
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to update and modify Adobe Suite Product applications such as InDesign
- Logging of hours/time
Primary Agency Support:
- Manage HR responsibilities (i.e. Employee hiring, training, conflict mediation, working with 3rd party HR support, managing annual/quarterly review process, etc.)
- Lead and execute recruitment and hiring (Manage: internal/external job descriptions, job posting/boosting, resume collection and management, applicants and interviews, background checks and references, etc.)
- Undertake administrative tasks (i.e. ordering supplies, establishing cleaning schedule, planning company events, planning travel arrangements, maintaining office equipment and contracts, etc.) when needed
- Serve as the agency’s culture keeper (i.e. Facilitate employee celebrations, birthday gifts, planning annual retreat, SASSO internal process updates and vision changes, etc.)
- Provide accounting support (i.e. Handle invoice fulfillment, billing, monthly management, forecasting, etc.)
- Handle vendor & resource procurement/negotiations of partner and/or contractor agreements
- Meet deadlines, direct workflow, troubleshoot problems, attend client meetings and conference calls, and report activity and coverage
- Ensure the profitability and growth of client accounts
- Assist in proofing and review agency documents where/when needed
- Shepherd development of agency policies and procedures (i.e. onboarding process, employee manuals, etc.)
Additional Agency Support:
- Participate in new business process and pitches as needed
- Serve as a mentor and resource for junior-level staff members and interns
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends, and demonstrate understanding of how they integrate into communications programs
- Regularly track and submit time, expenses, and POs to the right project codes on a timely basis
- Ensure projects are on-point and on time and maintain daily/weekly status reports internally and per client
- Help fulfill responses to RFP requests and build creative and solution-driven proposals
- Be responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics with clear insights and forecasting improvements and modifications
- Stay involved over the course of agency projects to aid in adjusting course as they evolve.
- Step back from scope and documents to evaluate content and requests. Work with leadership to offer suggestions on how to better manage client requests/content by advising on structure, style, and medium.
- Serve as a coach to the agency team, mitigating challenges, removing roadblocks, and identifying opportunities to produce the highest caliber work possible (not to create more problems).
- The role requires flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity and deadlines under pressure and conflicting requests.
- Must have warm personality with empathy and the ability to represent the client’s perspective.
- Advocate for the client, but commit to supporting the team, negotiating realistic deadlines, and managing expectations along the way.
- Guide client retention and client growth for the agency on the accounts you manage.
- Solutions-driven and forward-thinking ALWAYS.
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?