You operate with a big heart, not only providing personalized and attentive care, but by building genuine relationships with those you serve. You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and committed to creating a healthy environment that meets patient needs.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed to succeed in this role. Prior Home Health or Hospice experience is a plus.
- Assist patients with daily activities such as moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, doing laundry, cleaning the home, or assisting with personal care
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor
- Build relationships with patients by conversing or reading aloud to help keep them mentally healthy and alert
- Give medications and immunizations
- Engage patients in exercises or other activities
- Health benefits available
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and support for our caregivers