Retail Sales Representative Full Time
At our Company has the perfect opportunity for a candidate that looks forward to representing top brands. We are seeking a dynamic full-time Retail Sales Representative whose job is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who can collaborate with store management to increase sales that meet the client's expectations. You will be selling in major retail locations, representing brand name products such as chocolate, candy/confections, sports drinks, soda products, and snacks. This is a great opportunity to work with the largest sales and marketing agency in North America.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop key relationships with store and market managers.
- Delivers regular visibility and client contact to ensure proper product placement.
- Success is securing front end and main aisles presence of client products.
- You own analyzing business needs to identify grow opportunities.
- Develop sales plans to close sales gaps and deliver results.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous retail sales experience preferred
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
The Company is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Sales Representative (RSR) is responsible for developing and growing sales volume in their assigned territory through effective fact-based selling and relationship building with retail account's operations personnel at store and market (district) level.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores and markets
- Delivering consistent market level contact as per client standards
- Effectively gaining front end and main aisle presence of client brands. This is accomplished in conjunction and alignment with store or market personnel so that the primary merchandising and stocking duties are done by store personnel. This collaborative relationship is developed on a mutual interest and business relationship.
- Meeting or exceeding POS to plan goals for assigned stores and markets
- Growing POS for client brands by selling incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-gramed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in stock conditions