Retail Merchandiser - Grocery- No Nights or Weekends!
SAS Retail Services Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SAS Retail Services has a Great Opportunity for YOU!
Immediate Hire! These are permanent PART – TIME positions.
Apply Now – Retail Grocery Merchandiser
What does a Merchandiser do?
Check out A Day in the Life of a Merchandiser
What we offer:
· Paid training
· Competitive hourly rate
· Telephone Interviews
· Opportunity to meet new friends/coworkers
· 401(k) program with company match.
· Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
· Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
· Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
· Opportunity for Advancement
· Ask about our Associate Referral and Retention Bonuses!
SHIFTS: Tuesday – Friday some Mondays 6am-2:30pm
- must be 18 years of age or older and have reliable transportation to service all locations.
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Grocery Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
· Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
· Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
· Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
· Re-tag shelves in the store
· Reliable transportation
· Some travel may be required
· Must be able to stand for long periods, stoop, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Be punctual and able to work all shifts each week.
· Looking for dependable, self-motivated, quick learners that work well in a team and independently.
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
SAS Retail ServicesWhy Work Here?
We promote from within regularly.
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands. SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.