Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser (Walmart Account; Mon – Fri; $13 - $16)
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for you!
Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer’s sales.
What We Offer:
· 401(K) with company match.
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Paid training and ongoing career development.
· Mileage reimbursement.
What You’ll Do:
· Flex your organizational skills to build relationships with store personnel, create impactful action plans, and support a positive brand image.
· Ensure sales are flawlessly executed on time and against client’s growth initiatives.
· Meet and exceed sales goals by increasing in-store visibility of client products and promotions.
· Ensure products are always available by maintaining merchandising and display standards.
· Maintain Client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics
· Shelf Standards and Conditions: authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards
· Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs.
· Take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf
· Manage time and prioritize for store call coverage
· High school diploma, GED, or 1-2 years of retail sales or merchandising experience.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, elevated sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
· Adaptability to changing demands and client goals.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs at a time
· Repetitive lifting of 25-50 lbs is required.
· Ability to climb ladders, bending, kneeling and standing on your feet and/or walk the store for up to 8 hours a da
· Ability to speak and build relationship with store leadership
· Ability to speak to management regarding Client promotions
· Ability to use email and a smart phone / tablet
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Driving is required for this job
Must maintain current and valid driver’s license and regular access to a vehicle
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED
*A more detailed job description is available upon request.
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
SAS Retail Services
Why Work Here?Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands. SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
Tremendous opportunity for growth!! Fast-paced work environment!! Team atmosphere!!