Part-Time Merchandiser (Walmart; Thurs – Sun; $13 - $16 per hour)
Join SAS Retail Services as a Part-time Retail Merchandiser (Local Travel Required)
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for you!
Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer’s sales.
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
· Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
· Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
· Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
· Re-tag shelves in the store
Education and/or Experience:
· High School diploma preferred
· Entry-level candidates welcome!
Associate Skills Needed:
· Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
· Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours a day
· Ability to climb ladders, bend, kneel, etc
· Reliable transportation as local travel between stores is required (up to 90 miles/mileage will be reimbursed)
· Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week
· Must be available on weekends
· Must be able to start in the mornings between 6:00am and 8:00am
· Must be available Thursday – Sunday at least 3 out of those 4 days
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
SAS Retail Services
Why Work Here?Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands. SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
Tremendous opportunity for growth!! Fast-paced work environment!! Team atmosphere!!