Join SAS Retail Services as a Part-time Merchandiser!
What we offer
-EMPLOYEE BENEFITS! Ask us about our benefits for part-time associates!
-GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail & planogram experience
-At SAS Retail Services, you will be eligible to participate in a 401(k) program with company match. You may also be eligible for an Associate Referral Bonus program.
Merchandisers will be responsible for traveling to a range of stores. You as a merchandiser will be responsible for servicing stores, re-merchandising products/entire sections, and performing other miscellaneous merchandising activities. Performs other duties as required and assigned by the stores or SAS Retail Services.
Schedule is as follows:
(hours T-F 4 AM-12:30 PM)
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
- Be responsible for resetting entire sections daily in Grocery, General Merchandise, HBC, Deli, Fresh & Frozen Foods and Racking systems; totaling numerous feet.
- Interpret, understand, execute, and match store schematic (plan-o-gram) to physical sections in stores.
- Communicate daily with store personnel and management to discuss work requirements, schedule, and work completed.
- Clean and remove/replace shelving
- Place all price tags neatly and accurately generate any missing price tags
- Distinguish between, organize, separate, and box up diverse types of product
- Walk all the categories that were worked with store management and obtain management's approval on daily sign-off sheet.
- Complete surveys on topics: POS, schematic integrity, equipment needs, new item distribution, mapping, etc.
- Capture and log daily/weekly workload data and corresponding photos at store level, utilizing company technology and software.
- Responsible for navigating company websites and software to perform daily data syncs.
- Responsible for reporting shift status and hours each day.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Education and/or Experience and Requirements:
Must be willing to travel to various States including but not limited to: NY, PA, WV, VA, DE, MD, NJ.
- Previous grocery, retail, management, or merchandising experience preferred (will train the right person)
- Planogram experience preferred but will train the right person
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to use a computer, smartphone and other technology.
- Good physical dexterity (ability to kneel, stand, reach, crawl, lift, twist, bend, etc. for at least 8 hours daily)
Associate Skills Needed:
- Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
- High Reliability/Punctuality
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral/Written)
- Very Basic Math Skills