Magazine Merchandiser - Fast Start
SAS Retail Services Leadville, CO
- Expired: 15 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SAS Magazine MERCHANDISER- Grocery/Stocker
Flexible Schedule and Immediate Hiring
Benefits: 401k, Vision, Dental
Advancement Opportunities Possible
Experienced and Inexperienced Candidates are Welcome to Apply
Access to Reliable Transportation (Drive-Time Compensation Available)
SAS Retail Services, one of the nation’s leaders in merchandising, seeks Magazine Merchandisers. By serving multiple retailers, you will learn the SAS way of merchandising. And your efforts will be rewarded:
What we offer:
• The opportunity to BUILD A CAREER IN MERCHANDISING by gaining retail & planogram experience
• The opportunity for GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT within a leading merchandising company
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• 401(k) to Save for your Future
• Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
• Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
• Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
• Referral Program
COLORADO ONLY: $13.00- $15.00/ Hour
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, YOU will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic (training provided)
• Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
• Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
• Re-tag shelves in the store
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to work with others on a team and communicate effectively with team members and clients
• Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds (25 to 50 pounds)
• Ability to travel to multiple locations - travel between stores is required
• Must have a smart phone
· Access to reliable transportation
· Access to smart phone
· Preferred Open Availability
· Open Availability Desired
Come join one of the Nation’s Leaders in Merchandising!
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
SAS Retail ServicesWhy Work Here?
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands. SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.