Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career?
SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Who we're looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
• The opportunity to BUILD A CAREER IN MERCHANDISING
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• 401(k) to Save for your Future
• Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
• Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
• Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
What will I be doing?
As a Lead Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Leading a team of Retail Merchandisers, ensuring new or changing products are safely and efficiently stocked and aligned with the Retailer store schematic
• Updating merchandise displays ensuring displays are clean and fresh! Ensuring that plans and changes to store schedule are adhered to
• Capturing and logging information such as reporting team attendance, reporting shelf status and hours on a daily basis
• Training and mentoring new Retail Merchandiser
Shift Details: Monday - Friday, 7am start; 28 hours a week
At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to read a store schematic
• Ability to work with others on a team and communicate effectively with team members and clients Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
• Reliable vehicle is mandatory
We look forward to speaking with you!
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.