Lead Grocery Retail Merchandiser - RETENTION PREMIUM OFFERED
SAS Retail Services Detroit, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The SAS UNFI Team is hiring in your area!! Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, on the job training, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career?
SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for YOU!
Immediate Hire! These are permanent PART – TIME positions. Apply Now – Lead Retail Grocery Merchandiser
What we offer:
· EARN A RENENTION BONUS OF $250 WHEN YOUR WITH US 60 DAYS*
· Associate Referral Bonus program $200 – with NO limits on referring as many friends/family!
· Paid training
· Competitive hourly rate
· Telephone/Zoom interviews
· Opportunity to meet new friends/coworkers
· Potential advancement opportunities
· 401(k) program with company match.
· Medical, Vision and Dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
· Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
· Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
What will I be doing?
As a Lead Retail Grocery Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
· Leading a team of Retail Grocery Merchandisers, ensuring new or changing products are safely and efficiently stocked and aligned with the Retailer store schematic
· Capturing and logging information such as reporting team attendance, reporting shelf status and hours on a daily basis
· Training and mentoring new Retail Grocery Merchandisers
· Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
· Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
· Re-tag shelves in the store
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
SAS Retail ServicesWhy Work Here?
We promote from within regularly.
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands. SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.