SAS Retail Services is hiring dedicated, hard-working RETAIL MERCHANDISERS to support a merchandising program with a major grocery retailer in your market. These are permanent part-time positions for our day team.
Weekends off!!! On the job training provided, no background checks, immediate start!! 25+ Hours each week!
· Competitive Hourly Wage
· Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
· Weekends Off
· 401(k) to Save for your Future
· Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
· On-the Job Training for Motivated Individuals
· Career Advancement
SAS provides in store retail merchandising services for retailers and suppliers by delivering in store solutions for every merchandising need. The results come from retail experts delivering services through innovation, superior personnel, and integrated technology.
Who we’re looking for:
To be successful, we’re always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients’ biggest challenges.
Retail Merchandiser Duties & Qualifications:
· Requires strong communication skills and positive attitude while working in a friendly team environment
· Must have reliable transportation
o Majority of stores not on bus/public transportation lines.
· Ability & willingness to travel to different locations throughout the area
o Up to 30 minutes/30 miles one way.
· Schedule rotates weekly/bi-weekly
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods
· Work in a team setting performing new item cut-ins & resets
· This is a physical, fast-paced working environment - good physical dexterity necessary
· Maintain professional image and appearance. Uniform Polo shirt provided.
· Ability to read, write and speak English.
· Must have daily access to email & scheduling system
· Plan-O-Gram (POG) / Schematic experience preferred. Will train motivated individuals.
· Performs other duties as required and assigned