SAS RETAIL SERVICES is looking for merchandisers to work at local Cub Stores.
We are looking for local team members and traveling team members
As a Merchandiser, you are responsible for conducting resets & surveys, tagging & placement of new items, displaying signage & assembly of products, processing product recalls, managing deliveries, and capturing & submitting reports at a store level.
The position works either in a team environment, or independently based upon the project. Primary job functions require exercising independent judgment.
Also looking for leads with merchandising experience
- Prior POG and Merchandising experience.
- Prior Reset and Plan-o-gram experience.
- Have reliable transportation and can arrive to work on time.
- Are able to work in a team environment and take directions from others.
- Stand, bend, or stoop for entire shift.
- Stock and/or reposition merchandise.