Grocery Design: Maintenance Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
LAYOUT MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
SPACE PLANNING DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION – BOISE
The Corporate Space Planning Design and Implementation Department, located in Boise, ID has one opening for a Layout Maintenance Specialist.
- 2 years Store Stocking or reset team experience preferred
- 2 years store level or backstage store planning/space allocation a plus
- Store level merchandising/retail experience preferred
- Knowledge of category reset processes and procedures preferred
- File maintenance experience a plus
- Strong pc skills and working knowledge of Albertsons internal systems
- Knowledge of CAD based software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented with high organizational skills
- Considerable initiative and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, protect, and improve SPHQ eMapping database integrity. Create and manage the SPHQ mapping hierarchy, maintaining multiple store layout folders and store maps, creating the system and structure to update and change store assortment and space allocation information as the changes are executed in the future.
- Update selected maps for all Albertsons stores with space and schematic changes based on Consumer Demand direction and needs, ensuring store assortment and space changes flow to downstream systems in a timely and efficient manner. Adapt/interpret Consumer Demand direction to meet business goals based on individual store layouts and challenges.
- Coordinate and utilize reporting tools and store feedback to identify data gaps and errors in the eMapping, gauging the level of data risk, and updating the system/information with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ongoing review of store authorization reporting (unallocated), taking action as needed to monitor/correct schematic versioning and placement.
- Provide direction and support to Division Space Planning for regional/partial map updates, management of future map updates, and facilitate store specific schematic requests/needs.
- Provide direction to external vendor support on system updates and special projects.
- Work closely with Layout Designers on new store/remodel schedule to ensure category initiatives are captured
SAS Retail ServicesWhy Work Here?
We believe in promoting from within. We believe in our associates.