Full Time Retail Sales Merchandiser SAS
We are searching for a self-motivated Retail Sales Merchandiser. This position services and sells to retail accounts within an assigned territory, ensuring Client standards are met and sales volumes are increased. The ideal candidate is independent, ambitious, and driven to succeed. They possess strong sales skills and the confidence to influence key decision makers at the store level. This role works with one of our industry-leading clients in the Consumer Package Good's (CPG) industry with brands in categories such as Grocery, Personal Care, and Frozen Food.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life).
- 401(K) with company match.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Paid training and ongoing career development.
- Mileage reimbursement.
What You'll Do:
- Flex your organizational skills to build relationships with store personnel, create impactful action plans, and support a positive brand image.
- Ensure sales are flawlessly executed on time and against client's growth initiatives.
- Meet and exceed sales goals by increasing in-store visibility of client products and promotions.
- Ensure products are always available by maintaining merchandising and display standards.
- Implement innovative marketing strategies that drive product positioning and awareness.
- High school diploma, GED, or 1-2 years of retail sales or merchandising experience.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills as this position requires daily discussions with customers at all personnel levels.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, elevated sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Adaptability to changing demands and client goals.
- Strength working independently, but also as a member of the larger company team.
The Company is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Sales Merchandiser (RSM) is responsible for servicing and selling to retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure Client standards are met and volume is increased.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Merchandising
- Maintain Client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics
- Shelf Standards and Conditions: authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards
- Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs.
- Take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf
- Prepare for and respond to audits
- Manage time and prioritize for store call coverage
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- May provide feedback for Client audit objectives
- Communicate effectively both internally with management and externally with all customers