At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Analyst to provide our Sales Managers and Vendor Partners with comprehensive sales analysis and support. This person in this position will be responsible for running and compiling sales summaries, analyzing the data and providing actionable insights for retailer business. Will also support the sales team in completing forms needed for other internal departments.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide weekly sales summaries based on Retail Link POS data / Atlas database.
- Analyze data and translate it into actionable insights with the goal of driving sales.
- Run and publish ad hoc reports as needed/requested.
- Assist vendor partners with new item creation via Data Sync.
- Guide new vendors through the process of becoming a retailer vendor of record.
- Prepare presentations for buyer meetings/line reviews.
- Associate's Degree in Sales and/or Replenishment Analytics or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with the Retail Link system
- Prior club or large retailer analytical experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Team/collaborative approach to decision making with excellent people skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
The Company is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
System Reporting & Analysis
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards and metrics.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assist in rollout and implementation programs
- Coach and assist in development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Evaluate, identify, and recommend solutions to automate processes.
- Partner with project team members for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job