Requisition ID: 243854
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
****Remote US based position with up to 100% travel****
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The SCM Senior Business Process Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of the SAP S4 and IBP Supply Chain Management Planning solutions to enhance the clients' business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. In addition, the consultant will partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same. The consultant will implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed; as well as:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
- Take responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Develop detailed plan of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Lead industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and assure quality of process models
- Demonstrate profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyzes, and solves software problems)
- Analyze and map clients' business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Support the internal SCM Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
In addition to a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, and a minimum of seven years' progressive experience, the successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years SAP SCM Planning consulting experience with S4/ECC and/or IBP/APO.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management planning processes and best practices
- Experience in the configuration and implementation of multiple modules of SCM such as S4-PP, ECC-PP, S4-PP/DS, APO-PP/DS, S4-AATP, APO-GATP, IBP, APO-DP and APO-SNP
- Expertise in the integration of SCM
- Model Company experience is a plus.
- ABAP development and/or debugging skills a plus
- Experience with ASAP and/or Agile Methodology for Implementation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
- Ability to act as team lead
- SAP is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations : Virtual - USA