We are seeking an experienced Leasing Manager to join our growing team! The experienced professional will lead and support our Leasing Consultants in all leasing functions.
· Market and lease apartments through various internet-based platforms such as Google, Craigslist, LeaseStar, and search engines.
· Promote positive reviews and ratings on Yelp, Google and other user-generated content sites.
· Provide and maintain excellent customer service and resident retention services.
· Respond to sales leads, convert prospect calls to tours, conduct sales presentations using effective sales strategies while adhering to Fair Housing guidelines.
· Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property, competition and community.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of all leases and addenda.
Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
* Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other sales related fields.
* Familiarity with real estate contracts, leases and state and federal guidelines.
* Proficiency in general computer skills which include word processing, spreadsheets, property management software, email and social media programs.* High school diploma, GED or three years of related training or experience required.
- Ability to perform intermediate math to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, fractions, and calculate percent’s.
SANTE Realty Investments