We are seeking an experienced part time Leasing Consultant to join our growing team! The experienced professional will lease, market and provide resident retention activities which optimize occupancy while maximizing leased rent.
- · Market and lease apartments through various internet-based platforms such as Google, Craigslist, LeaseStar, and search engines.
- · Promote positive reviews and ratings on Yelp, Google and other user-generated content sites.
- · Provide and maintain excellent customer service and resident retention services.
- · Respond to sales leads, convert prospect calls to tours, conduct sales presentations using effective sales strategies while adhering to Fair Housing guidelines.
- · Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property, competition and community.
- · Maintain a thorough knowledge of all leases and addenda.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other sales related fields.
- Familiarity with real estate contracts, leases and state and federal guidelines.
- Proficiency in general computer skills which include word processing, spreadsheets, property management software, email and social media programs.* High school diploma, GED or three years of related training or experience required.