- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What does it mean to join the Sandhurst Apartment Management team? By becoming a leasing consultant at one of our distinctive apartment communities, you’ll earn both competitive earnings and a benefits package designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. As our newest leasing consultant, you will responsible for leasing apartments/space through the use of effective selling techniques. Our leasing consultants possess a thorough knowledge of the market, including that of competition, and are able to analyze market data.
As a leasing consultant with Sandhurst, you will:
- Understand and follow proper safety procedures for company and community, including maintaining cleanliness and protection of work spaces
- Greet and determine qualification, needs, and preferences of prospective residents/clients
- Professionally present community and apartments while communicating features and benefits
- Abide by rental policies and procedures and monthly marketing plan
- Follow resident retention programs by working with lease renewals each month
- Assist with daily administrative requirements of the office, including resident communication
- Inspect move-ins, move-outs and vacancies for completion and cleanliness
- Physically inspect community when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to maintenance staff
- Accurately complete lease applications, application verification, and resident notification
- Complete all lease paperwork, including related addendums and accept rents and deposits
- Perform other responsibilities falling under the leasing consultant role as directed
To join Sandhurst as a leasing consultant, you’ll need to:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Possess basic computer skills
- Be able to work weekends and/or holidays
- Have experience in marketing or sales (preferred, not required)
- Have experience with Entrata (preferred, not required)
Sandhurst Apartment Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Sandhurst Apartment Management complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sandhurst Apartment Management is an employer who participates in the E-Verify program.
SANDHURST APARTMENT MANAGEMENT
Real EstateView all jobs at SANDHURST APARTMENT MANAGEMENT