Samvardhana Motherson Group is a globally operating supplier providing full system solutions to the automotive industry, from design, simulation and prototyping to tooling, molding, painting and final assembly of highly integrated modules.
The group was founded in 1975 and today it us one of the world’s fastest growing automotive component makers. Its business portfolio comprises a broad range of superior quality and aesthetic products for all large car manufacturers worldwide such as cockpits, bumpers covers, rear view mirrors, camera systems, lighting systems, decorative interior and exterior trim, wiring systems, air management systems and off-highway vehicle cabins.
Samvardhana Motherson Group is one of the 23 largest automotive suppliers worldwide, employing over 125,000 people in more than 250 production facilities in 43 countries on 5 continents. In the fiscal year 2017-2018 the Group generated sales of $10.5 billion. SMG has been strongly engaged in Europe in recent years through strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions. In order to expand our services, we are always looking for dedicated employees who optimally complement our international team, professionally and personally.
We have ambitious goals, and therefore we are searching for a full-time support for our Chairman’s Office Americas (COA), located in Houston, TX, as:
Senior Internal Auditor
We are searching for candidates in the field of Compliance, Internal Audit and Investigations with a global scope but particular emphasis on the Americas region.
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in the preparation of risk assessment.
- Perform audits and review internal controls of various organizational and functional areas to safeguard the assets of the Group in the respective regions.
- Independent risk-based audit planning, i.e. identify the risks of the respective audit area and derive the necessary audit procedures.
- Analysis and evaluation of business processes regarding their regularity, profitability, and safety.
- Execute data analyses and data extraction for efficient auditing.
- Communicate and follow up with key counterpart on all findings and work with them on measures to be implemented.
- Identification of risk areas and continuous improvement opportunities specially for internal control systems.
- Support with regard to the process improvements at all management levels – also in the context of consulting projects.
- Capability to lead the consulting process in association with special investigations (including fraudulent events).
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Accounting degree required.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in internal and external auditing, or related fields, in international environments.
- Excellent process understanding, very good knowledge of SAP, MS Office and analytical tools, such as IDEA or ACL, especially in Purchasing, Sales and Logistics.
- Professional exams like Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or other certifications (CPA, CFE, CISA) are highly evaluated.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Other foreign languages are highly evaluated.
- Ability to effectively work with new, changing or unstructured situations.
- Flexibility to travel (60%).
- Solid oral and written communications skills and high level of confidentiality.
We Provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to Management levels of SMG.
SAMVARDHANA MOTHERSON GROUP