SAIC seeks a experienced Training Instructor to be responsible for developing and providing all Counterterrorism (CT)-specific refresher session,
on-the-job, desk-side, team/branch, basic biometrics, user, and tradecraft
training to analysts and external customer in support of a large staff augmentation contract.
- Develop, administer, and update trainingcurriculum, briefings, and training materials.
- Assess, design, and conceptualize trainingscenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curriculums, schedule,and other state of the art technologies related to CT-specific training.
- Attend customer provided CT-specific training, conferences, andad hoc meetings focused on building upon analytical skills.
- Identify, develop, and recommend efficiencies intradecraft methodologies.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience. Must have demonstrated experience in and knowledge of the current Intelligence Community and CT analytical and operational capabilities, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience performing related analytical work
- Knowledge of CT standards and processes.
- Demonstrated skill in conducting training sessions for students ranging from the novice to expert level.
- Demonstrated skill in researching and presenting material for students in clear and concise lessons plans and providing training manuals to the students
- Demonstrated skill in evaluating training plans/programs and recommending improvements that will enhance the proposed training
- Demonstrated skill in web technology and desktop applications to include Adobe, Microsoft Office, and/or multimedia systems.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability