SAIC is seeking Project Manager to join our team at the U.S.
Army Human Resources Command. The Project Manager will lead a team that is sustaining
software in an enterprise environment.
Responsible for managing the complete software development
life cycle (SDLC) of enterprise application solutions for the US Army Human
Resources Command supporting the Army Recruiting Support Branch.
- Creates andmaintains system change records.
- Compiles cost andschedule estimates for software releases.
- Develops andmaintains project plans and schedules.
- Providesoversight of system requirement and design activities.
- Provides qualityassurance of completed project artifacts.
- Maintains theproject repository of SDLC artifacts.
- Conducts qualitygate reviews with project stakeholders.
- Plans andcoordinates software deployments.
- Acts as theprimary interface to functional users.
- Completesperiodic project status reports.
- Manages projectrisks and issues.
- Develops multiplecourses of action and provides recommendations to leadership.
- Coordinatessupporting resources outside of team.
- 6+ years managing and directing projects with a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management or related field or 4+ years experience and a Master's degree. Four years of additional related experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
- Creative problem solving abilities and strong work ethic with "can do" attitude.
- Ability to function at a fast pace with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically with project stakeholders.
- US Citizen - No dual citizenship.
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute.
Experience with Microsoft Project or similar products.
Experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
Knowledge of US Army accessions operations.
Knowledge of US Army retention operations.
Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
Experience managing software development projects.
Knowledge of IT networks, servers, application servers, and databases.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability