JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC seeks junior/entry level Quality Assurance (QA) specialist to be responsible for providing QA review of all government Databases (DB) and artifacts associated with development of Counterterrorism (CT) mission partners.
- Modify, update, remove, deconflict or otherwise redress the accuracy and completeness of the records, as appropriate, using approved standards, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor, identify, examine, and investigate anomalies in data; advise on the data quality; and report on performance measured against QA compliance objectives.
- Recommend and facilitate quality improvements to productivity and mission efficiencies regarding DBs and artifacts.
- Attend interagency meetings on issues related to QA, as required and directed by the Government
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and up to three (3) years related experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with CT information and/or intelligence data.
- Knowledge of the most current QA tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Ability to assess the data, use data from internal and external repositories, and collaborate with NCTC staff and other agencies to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Demonstrated organizational, writing, verbal communications, and graphical representation skills.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability