SAIC has an opportunity for a Call Center Engineer in Washington, DC!
Candidate will be a member of a team of Call Center Engineers supporting the SEC Service Desk.
- Responsible for supporting the IT service desk by providing end-user support via phone calls, e-mails, self-service requests and walk-in request.
- Provides detailed level answers on Windows & Office applications and provides escalation and routing for complex issues and requests.
- Maintains ownership of calls throughout the lifecycle of the users request to include following up with end-user and escalation team.
- Researches customer concerns and find appropriate resolutions.
- Creates and maintains case management records of daily problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
Location : On Site at the Securities and Exchange Commission, Wash. DC.
Required Education & Experience
- Associates degree and one year related experience or High School and two years of related experience.
- 3 years of experience support an IT service Desk. Must pass SEC Security Suitability prior to starting work.
- Experience with Asset Management Systems
- Public Trust Clearance required to start work.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability