Position Title: RF Engineer
SAGE is a high performing tech company looking for a RF Engineer to join our fast-growing team! The ideal candidate is highly motivated, self-starter able to adhere to schedules in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
· Responsible for designing revisions to achieve product performance and goals, evaluating and selecting new devices for use in existing products, diagnosing problems, directing repair strategies, testing and tuning products, and documenting design and test procedures.
· Develop and design new products to specification. Work with product engineers in new product releasing.
· Perform design work in support of manufacturing.
· Perform circuit analysis and optimization using computer-aided design tools, review customer designs, develop cost models.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering with 1-3 years of working experience in RF/Microwave field or MS Degree.
· Working knowledge of Network Analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, etc.
· Basic RF/Microwave design and its theoretical knowledge.
· Theoretical and practical knowledge of RF/Microwave passive and active components.
· Hands-on work skills on developing RF/Microwave components
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time.
We believe that the primary benefit of employment at SAGE Millimeter is a challenging working environment with maximum opportunity for career growth. Additionally, our employees enjoy our innovative and fresh culture, alongside other rewarding benefits including, competitive salary and benefits packages, quarterly outings, and more!