Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: May 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SAFY is seeking a full time Business Intelligence Analyst (REMOTE) for our Clinical Innovations and Technology team.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the overall data pipeline, including (1) developing and maintaining ETL processes from source systems to a data warehouse; (2) developing end user reporting in the forms of dashboards and reports; and (3) analyzing clinical data to make it useful for operational and/or decision-making purposes.
Who We Are
At SAFY, our mission is Preserving Families & Securing Futures. For over 35 years, our work has rested on a single, radical idea – children belong in families. We believe that every child and family deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential. We are an extraordinary team of 500 employees in seven states providing services such as Family Preservation & Reunification, Behavioral Health, Therapeutic Foster Care, Adoption Services and Older Youth Services so the families and children we serve can build resilience and thrive.
What Business Intelligence Analysts Do
- Prepare and analyze data including, locating, profiling, cleaning, extracting, mapping, importing, transforming, validating, or modeling data from multiple source systems
- Use Power BI to create meaningful dashboards that all levels of the organization can use and understand
- Apply query, data exploration/transformation, basic statistical methods and visualization techniques to create insights or improve data quality
- Perform quality control to confirm the accuracy of the information presented
- Publish weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics to support the organization’s mission
- Collect and analyze outcomes data and report findings
- Review data and assist with identifying trends
- Develop summary reports, charts/ graphs trends and outcomes
- Ensure effective implementation of systems to track progress, regularly evaluate program components, and measure outcomes that can be effectively communicated to SAFY of America, the Board, funders, and other constituents.
What You Bring
We are looking for amazing people who have diverse backgrounds and experiences, are inspired by our mission and are highly motivated to serve the children and families in our care. You’ll be right at home if you learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate strong relationships, understand the power of diversity, advocate for equity, aspire to lead through inclusion, and push yourself, your work and the people around you to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, data management, analytics, computer science, business, or a related field with experience with data analysis.
- Two or more years in a data analytics role. Demonstrated experience using Power BI and other visualization tools to communicate metrics to leaders and employees.
What We Offer
- Targeted hiring range: $75,000-$85,000
- Compensation is commensurate with transferrable experience, education, and licensure of candidate, along with internal equity and budgeted amount for the role.
- Comprehensive benefit plan options including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and flexible spending account options
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- 12 paid holidays per year and generous sick & vacation time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Referral bonus program
- Leave donation program
- Professional Development & reimbursement for outside clinical supervision
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company paid cell phone or stipend
SAFY is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. SAFY does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, arrest record, conviction record, or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of SAFY, including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, and administering all personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs or terminations.?
BusinessView all jobs at SAFY