A wholesale pharmaceutical distributor, with headquarters in Maryland, is looking to hire an outgoing and eager pharmaceutical sales representative for our North Miami sales office (job duties to be performed daily from the Miami office location).
· High learning agility - must be able to quickly learn and understand ever changing market conditions
· Confident and Articulate
· Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
· Personal organization, time management, and administrative skills
· Exceptional listening and problem resolution skills
· Ability to establish rapport and build relationships
· Familiarity and experience with CRM
· Sales Experience (Pharma or healthcare experience a plus)
· Effective team player
· Adaptive and flexible to new ideas and change
· Ability to perform under pressure with initiative, tact, and poise
· Ability to multi-task
· Strives to continually build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others
Must be proficiency with computers, have Office suite knowledge (Outlook, Excel) and have strong attention to detail and precise documentation in CRM.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
· Outbound calling (phone and email) to hospitals and surgery centers
· Ensure clear notes are taken for each call made and entered into the CRM.
· Build relationships with gatekeepers (if any) and pharmacy buyers and/or directors of pharmacy.
· Establish trust with customer allowing continual sales with up-selling and cross-selling