Compliance Coordinator (Wholesale Pharmaceutical Distribution)
SAFE CHAIN SOLUTIONS LLC Cambridge, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Compliance Coordinator position will be responsible for the following:
· Approve new customer applications
· Verify customer and vendor licenses
· Maintain company’s State and Federal distribution licenses
· Monitor daily order activity
· Oversee daily transactional records and record archives
· Support Sales Team with order monitoring and requests
· Maintain T3 documents and generate T3’s as needed
· Assist in maintaining annual customer updates and record keeping
The ideal candidate is extremely organized and pays close attention to detail. This individual is looking for a position they can grow within and establish a long term career. Familiarity with pharmacology terms and DEA drug schedules would be of benefit but are not required.
Contingencies: Employment is contingent on successful completion of training at Safe Chain Corporate headquarters in Cambridge, MD.
SAFE CHAIN SOLUTIONS LLCWhy Work Here?
Safe Chain Solutions is a rapidly growing company in pharmaceutical wholesale with great employee perks and benefits!
Safe Chain Solutions, is a full-service pharmaceutical wholesaler serving a diverse network of healthcare facilities nationwide. Our vision is to be a nationally recognized pharmaceutical wholesaler who operates with integrity and provides fulfilling careers and opportunities for all members of our team. We may not have a long history being a young growing company but it is a rich history filled with employee satisfaction, employee growth and enjoying what we do!