SAES Getters USA, Inc. Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, 401k,
We are seeking a Manufacturing Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Small parts, detailed assembly work, requiring excellent hand-eye coordination.
Produce porous getter and sputtered getter products according to specification, drawings, and established procedures.
- Maintain cleanroom protocol as required.
- Fill in appropriate information on work order routings, inspection records, logs, and other forms or documents.
- Account for all raw materials used and fill in appropriate information on work order routings, inspection records, logs, and other forms or documents.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the production area and any equipment used in the production process according to established procedures
- Package completed product to include typing of labels and operation of ultrasonic welder, canning machine, and vacuum sealer
- Fully participate in organized stretching program at appropriate times throughout the day. Adhere to procedures regarding use of ergonomic aides such as chairs, pads, straps, or other equipment.
- Enter data into manufacturing software to include labor hours and materials and receive finished goods into inventory locations according to established procedures.
- Assist other manufacturing personnel as required. Operate within standard work instructions and routings.
- Adhere to production schedules and report material shortages
- Accurately document all required entries in work instructions and inspection records.
- Maintain proper segregation and traceability of material in the production process
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the SAES Quality System
- Ensure all training requirements are in a current status
- Physical requirements – Bending, stooping, sitting, turning, and microscope use for extended periods. No known allergies, rashes or skin conditions caused or aggravated by the use of nitrile or latex gloves used in the manufacturing process. No known allergies, rashes, or skin conditions caused or aggravated by exposure to metal powders or their constituents.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience – 2 years production experience in cleanroom, wafer fab, mechanical/electrical assembly of small parts/devices or a combination of education and relative experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, work independently without constant supervision, and possess good oral/written communication skills.
- Mandatory – Must pass color and near vision eye test
- U.S. citizen or green card holder – ITAR controlled facility
- Willing to work second shift.
U.S. subsidiary of a publicly traded Italian manufacturing company. Stable operations in Colorado Springs for over 40 years yet new products and new acquisitions are resulting in worldwide growth.
Small company environment with large company responsibilities and activities.
SAES Getters USA, Inc.Why Work Here?
Small company (less than 40 employees) that is part of a world wide group of companies. Excellent benefits (health, dental, life, 401k).
SAES is the technological leader in the getter market and advanced materials markets and has a strong culture of investment in training and personnel. U.S. subsidiary of a publicly traded Italian manufacturing company. Stable operations in Colorado Springs for over 40 years yet new products and new acquisitions are resulting in worldwide growth. Small company environment with large company responsibilities and activities.
1122 East Cheyenne Mountain BoulevardColorado Springs, CO
ManufacturingView all jobs at SAES Getters USA, Inc.