Change Management & Cloud Transformation Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join SADA as a Change Management & Cloud Transformation Consultant!
As a Change Management & Cloud Transformation Consultant at SADA, you will be the primary point of contact for customers to lead them through envisioning, planning, and delivering a change management strategy for cloud transformation and application development projects. You will work closely with clients, demonstrating functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are customized to a client's specific needs and held to industry standards leading to client satisfaction.
You will be an established contributor within SADA and will develop a reputation with customers as well as the GCP Professional Services organization for the quality of your work. You will be responsible for creating, customizing, and templatizing standard change management deliverables such as the Change Impact Analysis, Stakeholder Interview and Assessment, User Group Personas, Communication Plans, and Training Plans.
The ideal candidate will be communicative and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. This team is growing and candidates will have the opportunity to build new templates and processes. This role involves applying best practices to define how technology will shape a client's overall strategy, listening to stakeholders to understand the client's current state and vision for transformation, establishing the governance and change implementation strategy to maximize the impact of their cloud journey.
SADA is a prime environment if you enjoy working in a fast-paced organization and participating in a creative, fun, and teamwork-oriented environment. SADA is exploding with growth and opportunity; we are looking for those who want to grow with SADA for the long term in a dynamic, service-oriented technical environment, capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to help build out future offerings.
Pathway to Success
#MakeThemRave: You are obsessed with customer service and strive to #DoTheRightThing for our customers at every turn. You use your expertise to guide our customers through our change management methodology in order to drive successful change in their organizations. You support your colleagues to do the same on their projects.
#DrivePurposefulImpact: You are a rockstar! You are a member of our delivery organization, meeting with the spectrum of corporate and enterprise customers that need our consultative and transformation services. You have your finger on the pulse of customer needs and take pride in helping them through the exciting transition to Google.
You will be measured by a combination of (a) informal client and formal colleague feedback and (b) meeting biannual goals collaboratively set by you and your manager.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the change management consultant or management growth tracks.
Required Travel - 25-40% travel to customer sites. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel has been temporarily restricted.
Customer Facing - This is a customer-facing role. You will interact with customers on a daily basis, participating on calls and facilitating meetings. You will be a member of a project team that works collectively toward successfully deploying GCP.
Onboarding - Ongoing with the first-week orientation at HQ followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in an organizational change role and/or communications department
- 5+ years of advisory experience across a variety of industries
- 3+ years leading the people side of large, complex, and strategic cloud transformation engagements; building change and enablement strategies, leading communications, designing recommended training plans
- Sound business judgment as well as the ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, define requirements and prioritize deliverables
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing client needs and managing multiple streams
- Attention to details even under pressure
- A desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, energetic and professional demeanor, and very client-oriented
- Ability to work on large, remote project teams
- Ability to build trust-based relationships with senior colleagues and/or customers
- Business Analysis experience
- Technology training experience
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience with client-facing consulting engagements
- Previous experience with change management driving user acceptance of new tools or technologies
- Sales experience
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Think one step ahead
- Drive purposeful impact
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, professional development reimbursement program as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
SADA is committed to the safety of its employees and recommends that new hires receive a COVID vaccination before beginning work.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at SADA