**$500 Sign On Bonus**
The Masker II position processes customer hardware using various types of masking techniques under the supervision and direction of department team lead.
· Demonstrate the ability to communicate in English verbally and written.
· Exhibits good blueprint reading and interpretation skills.
· Display proper methods for glass bead, sandblast, degrease, wet hone. How to clean parts prior to the masking process.
· Handling of customer hardware using proper masking tools.
· Mask and unmask customer hardware using various types of tapes, dots, paint, plugs, and racks.
· Basic knowledge racking skills, different types of racks and when to use per process and type of hardware.
· Be able to cross-train.
· Ability to understand paperwork (job router).
· Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department team lead.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
· Teamwork Oriented.
· Time Management.
· Performance Management.
· Results Driven.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to vapors and airborne particles area. The employee will be exposed to extreme temperatures in area. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to walk, kneel, carry, straight pulling, pull hand over hand, push, reach above shoulders, and repeat bending. The employee must frequently lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to stand for at least 10 hours per day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Manual dexterity required.
This is a full-time position.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
· High school diploma or GED.
· 2 years’ work experience in related field.
Preferred Education and Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment