We are seeking an experienced Aerospace QE to join our team. Preferred candidates should also have a strong background in aerospace machining, from CNC mills & lathes, to conventional mills & lathes You will be responsible for the control of all AS9100 compliance, documentation and audits.
- Perform daily IPI's and FAIR's
- Answer directly to customers regarding any quality concerns, or corrective actions that may occur
- Maintain up to date logs of all inspection equipment
- Control all inspection processes from receiving material to completion of fabricated product.
- Create and improve automated systems and processes
- Conduct cost-analysis to determine advantages of system improvements
- Research and implement new machinery and controls
- Previous experience in aerospace engineering or other related fields
- AS9100 Rev. D document control and internal audit experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented