Advanced Power Technologies, LLC, a national contractor, subcontractor, self-performing lighting, sign and electrical design installation and maintenance company is looking for a Lighting Project Manager who would be responsible for planning, executing and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines, and within budget.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Define project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Plan and schedule project timelines to assure timely completion
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Draft and manage project budget
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates
- Quality control
- Help drive safety
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to the stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored or distributed appropriately
Experience in the lighting/electrical/mechanical field is required. Qualification in lighting project management or equivalent, 5-10 years hands-on experience in lighting project management activities, knowledge of project management techniques and tools, must be a good communicator, must possess leadership qualities, excellent problem solving skills and proficient with Excel.
- Requires travel up to 70%.
- Thorough knowledge of the lighting and electrical supply businesses.
- Skilled in project management and procedures used to meet goals.
- Knowledgeable in customized project management databases and tracking software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communicator, verbally and written form.
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Proven leadership and management skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, flexible and adaptable to changes to planned tasks or schedule.
- Familiar with unitary or piece work pricing methodology .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year