Our New York office is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
SAB is a leading commercial real estate services and investment firm specializing in the sale, purchase, and recapitalization of single tenant and multi-tenant net leased properties throughout the United States. We provide for the most talented and committed investment sales professionals to collaboratively create the most impactful service in the commercial real estate sector. Our success is attributable to our dedication to being market leaders and being able to provide national expertise and in-depth knowledge of virtually all local markets and submarkets around the country.
As a potential candidate, you will have a professional demeanor, strong written, verbal and mathematical skills as well as good phone manner. You should be a go getter who is able to wear multiple hats that including preparing proposals, creating concepts and designs, data input, market research to creation and execution of marketing collateral, including some graphic design. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is essential.
- Prepare marketing and promotional materials
- Prepare marketing proposals and meeting presentation materials
- Respond to requests for property information
- Organized and proactive in pursuing updates to timelines
- Creation and execution of marketing collateral, including but not limited to monthly newsletter, listing packages, and event invitations
- Design and develop all team presentations. Must be able to meet quick deadlines and translate marketing objectives into creative concepts and designs
- Event planning and production, including maintaining vendor relationships, event design and full implementation
- Must be able to multitask and assist in all marketing roles when needed
- 2-3 years prior Marketing experience (Real Estate experience is preferred)
- Ability to identify critical messages and unique selling points, and clearly communicate them
- Ability to contribute strategic concepts for business and project initiatives and successfully execute those concepts
- Excellent project management, organizational, and problem solving skills, with a proven ability to implement and enforce procedures
- Should be a self-starter and possess a strong ability to lead the writing process and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented with pride in the quality of personal and team work
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of print and graphic design principles
- Ability to effectively work interact with team members and clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Outlook, InDesign, Adobe, Photoshop, Constant Contact, Pardot and Social Media platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year