Title: Sr. Hybrid Mobile Apps Developer
Duration: 10 months
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Locals Only)
This role is primarily a hybrid mobile app developer who will be working on mobile applications for 1.8 million citizens of AZ. Ideal candidate should have production experience using hybrid mobile development platforms such as ReactNative, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova, etc.). Native mobile development platforms such as iOS (Xcode), Android (Android Studio)
- Conduct and/or Lead Technical Meetings.
- Support Agile methodologies and attend daily scrum meetings.
- Support team in planning and reporting of projects and project options. Champion the right technical solutions based upon documentable facts.
- Server Advanced
- Storage Advanced
- JAVA Advanced
- JBOSS Intermediate
- SQL Database Intermediate
- ADABAS/DB2 Intermediate
- Oracle Database Intermediate
- Project Management Advanced
- Scrum Intermediate
- Agile Intermediate
- IT Testing Intermediate
- QA Processes Intermediate
- Mainframe Intermediate
- Distributed Advanced
- Understanding and experience of the process to publish mobile apps to Test Flight and to the public app stores.
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment.
- Experience with all phases of the development lifecycle from requirements gathering to production deployment.
- Experience in REST APIs. Understanding of performance and platform limitations of mobile applications and be able to collaborate on mitigation techniques.
- Solid understanding of interface guidelines and must be able to collaborate in development of good mobile UX for iOS/Android.