Microsoft Dynamics F&O Functional Consultant
SAT is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX – Sr. Functional Consultant/Architect with recent Dynamics 365 for Operations (Microsoft Dynamics AX) experience to join its large Microsoft Dynamics practice. As a member of the professional services team, you will be working closely and effectively with our customers and responsible for reviewing clients’ business process, providing solid analysis, assessing solutions and advising our customers on how to best meet their goals.
We are looking strong professionals with deep industry experience in the next areas:
- Customer service (Sales and Marketing)
- Inventory management
- Warehouse & Transportation Management
- Production execution
- Project and Service Accounting
- Participates in every aspect of the solution implementation from analysing the customer’s business requirements
- Configuring and testing the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Fully utilizes Microsoft Technology and ALM stack (LCS, BPM, VSTS, Task guides, PowerApps, Office 365, etc).
- Provides ongoing input to the delivery practice through suggestions and implementations of practice improvements
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Has deep industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX and Vertical applications.