Senior Project Manager
S3 Shared Services Linthicum Heights, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a financial services company seeking a Sr. Project Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned business projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. The project will be of significant magnitude in terms of complexity, cost, time-constraints, and coordination of internal and external resources.
The Sr. Project Manager will design, build and work migration for a shared processing services organization (S3) based in Baltimore & Denver with three partner Credit Unions.
The incumbent’s focus will be to take the project from current concept through final implementation meeting strict deadlines and budgetary constraints. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors, in geographically distributed locations in order to deliver projects according to plan.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business and they are all created with a unique cultural foundation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Detect and update key project tasks and milestones across each work stream
- Identify all program interdependencies cross functionally
- Consistently seek opportunities for process efficiencies
- Continually analyze the impact of the changes in any task or milestone or subsequent tasks and dependencies
- Publish and maintain a list of key tasks and milestones per work stream. Attend weekly meetings with each PM or Business Owner to verify progress on planned milestones and identify scheduled and non-scheduled issues
- Support or conduct weekly status reporting including dashboard completion, milestone status, identification and progress of issues and risks. Work with PM’s to identify items required for PMO and/or Executive management escalation
- Conduct project meetings tracking and analyzing project deliverables along the way. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis. Conduct project meetings tracking and analyzing project deliverables along the way
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Communicate with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Bachelor’s degree (concentration in business or similar field) or equivalent commensurate work experience
- Financial background, including Banking or Credit Union experience strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution of complex Business projects within a large program (>100 total resources, >3 projects in program)
- Project Management outside of an IT focus is a plus
- Project management certification designation with Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Champions improvements and innovation; consistently seeking opportunities for efficiencies and streamlining processes
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential. Ability to successfully conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently while remaining flexible during times of change. Ability to influence and elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to read communication styles of team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Articulate, aggressive, and a quick-thinker
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment through political sensitivity. Excellent command of MS project including experience building and maintaining a large project plan (>2,000 lines)
- Proficient in MS Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Experience managing cross-functional dependencies with experience identifying and managing interdependent tasks
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Professional representation of S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC.
- Job knowledge/timely, accurate and efficient performance.
- Adherence to S3’s policies and procedures.
- Promotes and ensures the highest level of quality member Service is provided to all members.
- Confidentiality of all records.
- Timeliness of meeting regulatory guidelines.
- Compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Success in meeting individual, departmental, and corporate goals.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office environment with low noise levels
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan with fully vested matching, PTO, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, holiday pay, loan discounts, service anniversary bonuses, recognition program, employee referral program, and employee activities.
S3 Shared Services
AddressLinthicum Heights, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at S3 Shared Services