Real Estate Servicing Specialist
Real Estate Servicing, Linthicum, MD, US
APPLY DIRECTLY AT: www.s3cuso.com - click on current opportunities - Real Estate Servicing Specialist!
This position will perform all escrow processing, investor servicing, and research to real estate secured loans with attention to detail and within service level agreements. This position will work directly with insurance and tax vendor, as well as Investor servicing representative to resolve any exception errors and day to day processing.
The primary goal is to perform all necessary transactions to ensure accurate and timely disbursement of escrow funds, reporting of investor required information, and year end reporting.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business and they were all created with a unique cultural foundation.
- Perform all necessary transactions to ensure accurate and timely disbursement of escrow funds to all types of insurance companies, county real estate tax offices, government agencies, and others
- Perform all necessary transactions to ensure accurate and timely reporting and remittance of funds to all Investors such as FHLMC, FNMA, GNMA, and FHLB, of the Credit Union Partners
- Perform periodic review and annual review of all escrow activity for each account maintained by all Credit Union Partners in order to ensure accuracy on the annual Escrow Analysis Statement and 1098 interest statement
- Complete all real estate loan servicing requests with attention to detail and with service level
- Examples of request to be performed include, but are not limited to; processing real estate loan payoffs, cancelling private mortgage insurance, loan modifications, including balloon resets, and subordinations
- Serve as a subject matter expert regarding all real estate loan servicing questions and initiatives
- Respond to all inquiries by internal and external members of the Credit Union Partners
- Serve as primary resource for validation, error correct, and complete transactions to ensure a seamless and accurate completion of all department projects and initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulations as well as all Credit Union Partners policies and procedures
- Communicate with other departments to process general requests and reconcile any accounts associated with real estate servicing
- Work in collaboration and partnership with other team members
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in real estate servicing
- Knowledge of Secondary Marketing and investor reporting
- Familiar with the following:
- Service Member Civil Relief Act
- Homeowner’s Protection Act of 1998
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Fair Credit Legislation
- Private Mortgage Insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize workload based on mandatory requirements and member service level agreements
- Strong analytical skills required with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to multi-task in other areas of the unit
- Positive attitude and team-oriented
S3 implements and supports collaborative business solutions for our partner credit unions in the areas of Deposit Operations, Real Estate Lending, Consumer Lending, Collections, and Call Center Operations. Striving for excellence in everything we do, our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective services to our credit union partners so they can invest in the futures of their organizations and most importantly, their members.
S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?The S3 corporate office is located in the Baltimore/Washington corridor, S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC is a credit union service organization (CUSO) that is guided by a relentless focus to meet and exceed the expectations of the credit unions we serve. As a solutions-based operations support provider, our client base is comprised of leading financial institutions with combined assets in excess of $18 billion with over 900,000 members. S3 implements and supports collaborative business solutions for our partner credit unions in the areas of Deposit Operations, Real Estate Lending, Consumer Lending, Collections, and Call Center Operations. Striving for excellence in everything we do, our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective services to our credit union partners so they can invest in the futures of their organizations and most importantly, their members.
Growing company, great teams, opportunities to advance!