Please note: This position is remote, but the corporate office in Baltimore, MD!
Real Estate Processors
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY by visiting: www.s3cuso.com - click on current opportunities - Real Estate Processor
The Real Estate Processor will be responsible for working with members and credit union loan officers to complete all processing activities for a residential first mortgage loan application.
The Real Estate Processor will accurately package a complete residential first mortgage application for underwriting review and order all applicable third party services. The Real Estate processor will also pro-actively gather all outstanding underwriting stipulations from members and/or third parties for loan clearance, while regularly updating the member applicant of the loan status and the appropriate next steps until the loan is cleared to close from underwriting. Pro-active accurate communication to the member applicants and loan officers is crucial to the maintenance of service levels and member service standards.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business and they were all created with a unique cultural foundation.
- Review all assigned mortgage applications submitted by loan officer(s) and ensure completion of all required data
- Ensure all RESPA disclosures have been generated accurately and delivered as required (throughout entire loan process)
- Complete all processing tasks assigned for loan application in Mortgage Loan Origination System
- Order and track status of: appraisal, flood cert, title report and credit supplements as required for loan completion
- Submit complete loan applications to underwriting for review
- Contact members regularly to provide status update and request outstanding documentation as requested by underwriting or as required by credit union guidelines
- Maintain service levels for all processing turn-times as set forth by management including but not limited to:
- Mandatory disclosure delivery
- Member daily/weekly/monthly communication standards
- Loan submission to underwriting
- Loan clearance from underwriting
- Process rate-lock requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Work in collaboration and partnership with other team members
- Work with Home Equity team to process applications in conjunction with first mortgage applications
- High School Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of and experience with a paperless mortgage process is preferred
- 2-3 years of First Mortgage Processing experience required
- Knowledge of all recent RESPA , TILA and HMDA requirements is required
- Knowledge of agency (FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA) guidelines and requirements, inclusive of FNMA DU and FHLMC LP
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are necessary
- Excellent customer service skills with a high attention to detail
- Prioritize workload based on department requirements and customer needs
- Strong analytical skills required with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to multi-task in other areas of the unit
- Aptitude to work independently as well as part of a team
- Positive attitude and team-oriented
- Ability to function in changing environment
S3 implements and supports collaborative business solutions for our partner credit unions in the areas of Deposit Operations, Real Estate Lending, Consumer Lending, Collections, and Call Center Operations. Striving for excellence in everything we do, our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective services to our credit union partners so they can invest in the futures of their organizations and most importantly, their members.
S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?The S3 corporate office is located in the Baltimore/Washington corridor, S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC is a credit union service organization (CUSO) that is guided by a relentless focus to meet and exceed the expectations of the credit unions we serve. As a solutions-based operations support provider, our client base is comprised of leading financial institutions with combined assets in excess of $18 billion with over 900,000 members. S3 implements and supports collaborative business solutions for our partner credit unions in the areas of Deposit Operations, Real Estate Lending, Consumer Lending, Collections, and Call Center Operations. Striving for excellence in everything we do, our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective services to our credit union partners so they can invest in the futures of their organizations and most importantly, their members.
Growing organization, team collaboration, excellent benefits and plenty of opportunities to advance!