Urgent job opening for DSS- Operation Specialist in Grand Rapids, MN 55744 - Contract
Grand Rapids, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role : DSS- Operation Specialist
Location :Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Duration : Contract
- Technical knowledge of IT solutions including but not limited to workstation, server and LAN knowledge.
- Providing IT support on client site
- Windows OS
- Windows Server/AD basic knowledge
- Microsoft Office applications (O365)
- Basic understanding of network devices (Cisco and HP)
- Basic understanding of Network topology (TCP/IP, DNS, WINS)
- Experience managing mobile devices
- Experience managing printer support
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Basic understanding of first level application support
- Strong customer service mindset
- Conduct support operations with global team and tools on a day-to-day basis
- Willingness to travel, not more than 20% of working time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Local language requirement based on service location
- Good understanding of IT Service Management processes and practices
- Demonstrates a positive and productive attitude
- Manages to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Inspires the trust of others
- Follows organization's goals, values, policies, and procedures
- Manages competing demands, frequent changes, and uses time effectively
- Strong business understanding
- Experience on preferably several of technological domains: Servers & Storage, Communication Technology, and Managed Desktop Services
- Problem solving capabilities
- Experience of working in projects
- Experience of IT operations for Factory and Office environment
AddressGrand Rapids, MN
Get fresh Senior Contract Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.