Network Engineer - L3
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- CCNP certification is a mandatory requirement for L3 Role.
- Primary skills in Networking, Routing & Switching.
- Knowledge on SWITCHING Technologies like STP, RSTP, VTP, VSS, vPC, vDC, MSTP, LACP, VLAN.
- Knowledge of Cisco switching Platforms like Cat 6500, 6800, 4500, 3850, Nexus 7K, Nexus 6k, Nexus 5k, Nexus 3K, Cisco ASR/ISR routers, Cisco WAAS and Cisco ACS
- Good Knowledge in products like Catalyst switches, Cisco (Routers/Switches), Brocade Switches and Aruba (Wireless controllers / AP)
- Expertise in Arista/HP/Extreme Network Switches
- Network monitoring/diagnostic application i.e. Solarwinds, Netflow, etc. or equivalent, interpretation of packet captures.
- Expertise in ticketing tools like ServiceNow.
- Expertise in network documentation tools such as Visio..
- Strong knowledge of Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and WAN
- Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, STP and VRRP protocols (a must)
- Architecture/, design and implementation responsibility for Data Center and LAN/WAN for large corporate environment, based on architectural standards.
- Expertise in Network Service such as DC, DNS/DHCP, VPN/Client Connectivity.
- Expert in various Cisco network devices and services (routers, switches, VPN, QoS, DMVPN
- Installation, configuration and very strong troubleshooting experience in Cisco devices other OEM's.
- Experience in WAN, Wireless & Site Networks maintenance Datacenter support
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Provide Level-L2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues with in SLA.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- In depth understanding of solving problems methodology and case management tools.
- Establish Technical Relationship to support customer network operations.
- Customer-specific support at product and software level to resolve and debug complex problems
- Deliver support for critical network outages and complex software issues.
- Priority support for identified key customer functionalities and issues
- Effectively work with multi-functional teams to resolve critical customer issues.
- Work towards continuous learning, results orientation and partnership.
- Extensive Hands-On experience in all relative systems
TechnologyView all jobs at S2ssoft